Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where is the time?

Hi blog followers,

I've been wanting to blog, but the time seems to get away with me! Right now I'm planning my lesson for tomorrow; I've been grading spelling inventories which take FOREVER; and I've been working a lot, but also going out which has been good :)

I wish I had a more exciting entry, but alas, I do not right now. I feel the urge to go back to my planning as I'm seeing the kids tomorrow. Life has been good- hectic, but good- and I've met a few more people.

Love from Singapore! I hear there is a hurricane with my name somewhere near the states....

XOXOXO.

So I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth...I'm just- really busy like all of you reading this! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello young Freya! My first attempt at reply!! You sound enthused, excited. Congrats on the first week. Kids are going to be triathlon-ers! and Math Whizzes : ) (thx to Ms. Freya..) On Mon, I went to Janney .. and saw 2 of your graduates- Nora Z and Analisa (sp).. they saw me, and screeched my name as I was leaving-- are both in Laure Hunter's 5th grade.
    Keep plugging, and HAVING FUN with the 3rd grade etudiants!! Lotsa love, R aka "Mr Curry"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robbie! I was wondering how it was going with you! All is well here..it's a whirlwind here in Singapore! The kids are great and we're learning a lot--and playing those math games! Tell everyone I say hello and say hi to my former, students, too, like Nora and Anasuya! :)

    ReplyDelete