Friday, July 30, 2010

Rain storm downpour

Friday, July 30, 2010

Unfortunately not much time to blog. I'm supposed to be downstairs in the hotel lobby to catch the bus to a Thai dinner. Yum. I'm moving tomorrow to my new place and I did a big shopping earlier to get ready for the move- cleaning supplies, etc.

So- this morning was almost pitch black at 8 AM. It was rain clouds and it started POURING on our way to SAS for an HR Orientation. Marco (a fellow DCPSer and middle school teacher here at SAS) walked to the MRT after the HR session to try to buy the i phone 4 which launched here today in Asia. I am pleased to report that we got i phones!! They were S$230 with a monthly 2 year contract of $58 dollard a month- not bad, eh! I was pretty excited and now all of you i phoners, sometime we can chat on video phone. Can't wait to try it out!

Anyway, I think some Singaporeans were jealous that I had the new i phone and they didn't get it yet. But Marco and I put in our time- we waited about 3 hours to get the phone.

More on Singapore and not just i phones in the future!!!

Much love--

Freya. (Danielle)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! So after all that jailbreaking, you still got a new iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Lawrence- yes- I did! It's AMAZING! I totally love it. People are making fun of my i phone zeal. :)

    ReplyDelete